Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
The Personal Shopper will pride themselves on offering customers the highest level of service and advising on a one to one personal shopping basis. Additionally, the Personal Shopper will be a style leader showing with passion and enthusiasm for the HBC brand.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Detail oriented, results oriented
You Also Have:
- 1 to 2 years Retail Experience
- Proven ability to build client relationship
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
As The Personal Shopper, You Will:
- Build relationships and acquire clients, adding to the footfall in to the Personal Shopping service
- Build diary weekly and recognize short falls in appointment numbers
- Have a great understanding of the department, store and company procedures while being flexible to accommodate any client request
- Have a strong sense of own personal style and be able to interpret that of others
- Confident in approach to press interviews and photo shoots, able to talk about the service in a positive and inspirational way
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding personal targets
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount!!Please apply online at www.hbc.com/careers