You are an organized, efficient and hands-on individual, who understands the importance of a support role in a
performance driven culture and has a keen sense of urgency and timeliness. You are recognized as a team-player,
responsible for the execution of the behind the scenes duties that are an integral part of creating an environment that is
pleasing to work and shop in.
• Execute all merchandise prepping tasks, including unpacking, folding, hanging, sizing and loss prevention tagging
• Ensure flow of merchandise from the dock to the sales floor/stockroom
• Replenish merchandise to maintain in-stock position of the sales floor
• Manage and maintain the stockroom order and cleanliness
• Assist in inventory process
• Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
• Detail oriented; results-oriented
• Concern for order and quality
• Results oriented
• Strong sense of initiative
• Work well in a team environment
Please apply online at www.hbc.com/careers
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.