Links of London is an iconic jewellery brand with an international presence that captures the wit, spirit, and heart of London. The design team strives to create exquisite jewellery and statement watches that will captivate our customers worldwide. We offer an eclectic mix of men’s and women’s jewellery in sterling silver and 18-carat gold, with an enviable collection of charms and charm bracelets for our clients to choose from.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Drive Sales
• Achieve and exceed daily, monthly, and annual sales targets.
• Maximize every selling opportunity to increase individual sales and achieve KPI goals.
• Provide an excellent and unique client experience by delivering outstanding and exceptional customer service.
• Take every opportunity to capture client data and proactively develop client rapport.
• Handle customer service issues effectively when the leader for the shift
2. Operational Excellence
• Follow Company procedures and operational processes to maintain security of stock, customer records, and cash handling
• Assist in the merchandising and daily maintenance of displays, product, and back-stock.
• Ensure all Service Care Standards are completed efficiently and on time, maintaining
accurate records of all customer requirements and following company procedures.
• Maintain a high level of product knowledge and all components of product features and care.
• Maintain a personal appearance and presentation that complies with company dress code
and grooming policies.
• Ensure all actions comply with Company safety and security procedures at all times
• Attend and participate in all store meetings and events as required
• Any other tasks as outlined by the Store Management, being flexible in approach to the business demands.
• Responsible for efficiently opening and closing the store, completing all procedures accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ensure to be the leader of the shift, outlining tasks for the day if opening and having responsibility for the safety of store stock
• Ensure execution of all tasks, including cycle counts, client outreach, visual merchandising, and other operational items
• Consistently review store email and ensure to communicate all necessary information to store team
3. Build Brand Loyalty
• Possess a personal client book, area contacts, and the ability to build brand awareness Foster ideas to build brand awareness through community partnerships and internal and
• external selling events
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Minimum of one-year retail experience (Sales, Hospitality, Luxury or Jewelry sales preferred)
• Experience in a client book driven sales environment
• Must possess a positive, professional and energetic attitude, a passion for customer service, selling, operational excellence
• Professional and polished workplace demeanor at all times Prolonged standing with frequent circulation of the sales floor
• Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required Proficient computer skills
• Additional Language skills
• Employee Discount on Links of London products
• Commission on all personal sales
Please email resume: