We are currently seeking motivated and service-oriented PART TIME SALES CONSULTANT to join our sparkling team!
See the world through crystal eyes… make your career sparkle! We invite you to be a part of our team and make everyday extraordinary. At Swarovski, we drive a culture and environment where our people learn, grow and contribute to the current and future success of the company. We are a high performance team of RESPONSIBLE, IMAGINATIVE, VIGOROUS and PASSIONATE individuals focus on creating a memorable sparkling shopping experience through excellence in customer service.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing the overall store sales opportunities and creating a “Crystal World” for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance.
Achieves individual sales goals in the boutique via effective selling techniques to patrons and potential customers who enter the retail shop. Maintains high levels of customer service by demonstrating products and describing features to customers; explaining benefits, price, quality, value, history, and other company information; and answering customer queries & concerns. Suggests possible in-home display and care techniques.
- Develops and maintains clientele information (contact info, preferences, price points, etc.) on an ongoing basis in RetailPro, and uses said information to enhance customer service, sales and to meet customer needs / preferences.
- Processes efficient customer transactions (sales, refunds, exchanges, credits, etc.), following all Company policies & procedures regarding the point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Processes consumer repairs / warranty instant replacements according to Company policies.
- Receives and verifies all inbound inventory. Unpacks, stocks and inventories merchandise received. Participates in inventory cycle count process.
- Ensures that loss prevention activities are executed to reduce shrink and loss
- Merchandises product displays in agreement with plan-o-gram and programs to accentuate and promote products, with accompanying point-of-purchase materials
- Strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner.
- The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
- Candidate must have high school diploma (preferably a Certificate beyond high school)
- Two to three years of related retail experience in a boutique, specialty, luxury goods or jewelry store.
- Two to three years of directly applicable experience may be substituted for each year of formal education if all other criteria and qualifications are met.
- Strong customer service focus – ability to assess and meet customers’ needs.
- Ability to consistently meet sales per hour targets – proven retail sales skills, including solid customer service skills, and the ability to influence or persuade customer purchases. Experience in a measured sales / service environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism & polish – ability to represent the company’s high-end, luxury brand to current and potential customers, as part of the overall “Swarovski Customer Experience.”
- Experience with a computerized POS system is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Strong sense of personal initiative.
- Must be dependable and have flexible availability to work varying shifts (including days, evenings and weekends).
Benefits and Perks at Swarovski…to help you succeed, we give you the edge:
• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
• Merchandise discount
• Career development opportunities
• Commissions and bonuses
• Competitive wages
Swarovski is a trendsetting company formed by the pioneering spirit of its founder Daniel Swarovski. It is the world’s leading producer of cut crystal, genuine gemstones and created stones. Founded and headquartered in Wattens, Austria, Swarovski is present in over 120 countries and employs more than 20,000 people worldwide. Swarovski has combined the traditions of a family business with future oriented and international challenges, enabling long-term thinking and sustainable development. Being part of innovative processes, growth and enjoying various benefit schemes are what Swarovski as an employer can offer.
To apply for this opportunity, we invite you to visit our Retail Career Center: WWW.SWAROVSKIGROUP.COM/CAREERS
***We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. ***