At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. A Lacoste Sales Supervisor plays a supporting role in assisting with the store’s business, people and culture. In this role, you act as the Manager on Duty in absence of the Store Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Assist in leading a store team to drive sales through training and coaching.
• Exemplify your sporting spirit and create an outstanding service culture.
• Provide constant feedback and coaching to improve the team’s skills and sales results.
• Assist in recruiting associates who are passionate about sales and customer service.
• Assist in training new team members on customer service, operations, performance, loss prevention and all other Company policies.
• Set goals for each team member for the achievement of Company KPI’s.
• Lead by example to assist in achieving Lacoste’s sales plans and profitability goals.
• Assist Store Manager in utilizing reports and gathering data to identify sales by units, gender, product placement, visual presentation, stock levels, and window presentations.
• Proactively make suggestions based on analysis that will positively impact the business.
• Set measurable performance standards and goals based on Company’s expectations and metrics.
• Assist in creating an environment focused on the customer experience.
• Ensure that each team member is knowledgeable about the Lacoste lifestyle.
• Be inventive and create additional business opportunities by ensuring that team members focus on building their clientele.
• Embrace local community groups and mall management to generate PR opportunities that showcase our Brand Vision and sporting spirit. This may include hosting special events, sponsorships, participating in fashion shows and editorial placements as directed and with the express approval of corporate management.
• Assist with opening and closing of store to ensure the store is ready for business
• Ensure that Company standards are upheld in merchandising, visual presentations, housekeeping and loss prevention.
• Protect store assets and inventory.
• Manage new receipts, transfers, markdowns, back stock and fill-ins.
• Prior experience in retail sales with a proven track record of customer excellence.
• Tenacious desire to inspire others and lead a culture of customer service champions.
• Expertise in store operations.
• Training, interviewing, planning, organizational, and performance management skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity.
• Technically savvy
• Audacious attitude
• Sporting Spirit – must possess a competitive edge and drive to meet goals
• Innovative thinker that will drive our brand forward.
• Bilingual is an asset
Please apply in person.