Purpose of the Role:
You will be responsible for creating shopper experiences that defy convention and are unique and new. Your love for technology and design means you will know each Dyson product inside and out and will be the first to learn, share, and inspire your customers through a best in class experience. You must be an enthusiastic champion for the reputation inside and outside Dyson.
As a retail expert, you are energetic and have an outgoing personality to inspire our customers. Reporting to the store manager, you will identify the needs of our customers and showcase the right Dyson product to exceed their expectations. Your leadership team will support your development by providing formal and informal training. Your personality and engagement will make each Dyson experience unique and best in class.
• Demonstrate strong proficiency in technology and communication
• Ability to deliver exceptional customer interactions through relationship building
• Proven Experience in sales and customer service
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic team player, driven by exceeding our sales performance aspiration
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment
• HS diploma required
• Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity
• Experience working with a technology brand strongly preferred
• Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus
How to Apply:
Please apply in-store with a copy of your resume.
Dyson is a global technology company. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different. Our team of more than 3,500 engineers and scientists are about better ideas and better technologies, to solve the problems that others often ignore.
Dyson currently has five main areas of technology – floorcare, environmental control, hair care, Airblade™ hand dryers and lighting – and is sold in more than 75 countries. We have committed a $3 billion investment in future technology and will develop four new portfolios of technology in the next four years.
Dyson Canada opened in 2006 with 10 employees and two vacuum models. Within two months it had secured the number one market share. There are now over 100 people focussed on getting Dyson technology in the hands of Canadians. We think big, pushing into uncharted territory and strategizing new category expansions for the coming years.