$15/hr with potential to earn much more!
Interested candidates are asked to visit: www.sparepartslife.com/hiring for all current opportunities and to apply online.
Spareparts is Canada’s Best-in-Class premium accessories shop. At our core, we are a customer-driven, innovative and evolutionary retailer. We are proud of our accomplishments to date, but equally stoked where our teams commitment to excellence and relentless pursuit of the next level will take us tomorrow. Spareparts is bringing its standard to Yorkdale. We are looking for a Sales Team Associate who will deliver an elevated shopping experience that will exceed our customer’s expectations, deliver sales and earn their patronage in the process. As a successful member of our retail team you will connect with our customers and turn shoppers into raving fans!
Compensation upon completion of training and the probationary period (350 selling hours/roughly 10 weeks working FT), Spareparts will provide a base wage of $15/hr with the capacity to earn much more by reaching personal goals in a productivity based compensation package designed to recognize and reward performance. Currently, our sales team associates are averaging between 20-30/hr. Initial training will be compensated at minimum wage. Sales associates will be applicable to our full commission structure through the probationary period, but in the event that they are unable to achieve the standard by which commission applies, minimum wage will be the fall back position. Again, and to further clarify; the fall back position will be adjusted to 15$/hr upon completion of the probationary period.
More than a pay cheque, Spareparts provides you with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We sincerely want you to evolve and become more equitable in the marketplace. Your timing is great, Spareparts is growing! We’d love for you to grow with us, but regardless of whether it’s with us or elsewhere, we want you to leave better for having been a part of our family.
- A Community of great people to work with; smart, creative, and committed, you will be amongst the industry leaders!
- A fun and spirited environment that recognizes contribution and celebrates character
- An amazing clientele that is our privilege to serve
- All the initial as well as ongoing support and training you will need to be successful in your sales career.
- You will always be learning and never bored.
- Great spaces: award-winning shops
- An outstanding employee discount
- Contests and Reward Programs
Strong resume building opportunity:
- All training and benchmarks achieved will be documented. Letters of reference will be provided if/when you leave our family. Your accomplishments will be proprietary to you and your resume.
- A sense of pride in belonging to a best-in-class and innovative retail organization
- Credibility in the marketplace; Spareparts is recognized and your time spent with us will deliver value to your career path
- Opportunity and Upward mobility (we’re growing)
- Health Benefits
- Positive, professional and organized work environment
- Support from the best head office team in the game
- Capacity to contribute to your community
- Proximity to the brands you love
- Spareparts believes that pride, enthusiasm, integrity and exceptional customer service are vital to success.
- Motivated and passionate with a desire to grow
- Driven and want to be a part of a high-performance team
- Hardworking with the humility to learn
- Charismatic and friendly with a great sense of humour
- Stylish with a strong fashion sense
- Considerate and genuinely care about people. You would take pride in making the world a better place by connecting with ‘one customer at a time’
- Interested in the intersection between sales and service
- Fashion-forward: you love our brands and look forward to dressing for success
- Be directly responsible for our customer’s shopping experience by delivering exceptional service personally
- Connect with our customer and build lasting customer relationships that will turn shoppers into raving fans!
- Meet and exceed sales target goals
- Maintain our expected operational and merchandising standards
- Work together with your team and encourage your colleagues to succeed and grow
- Be aspirational to our customer in terms of fashion and pop culture
- Enjoy coming to work everyday and bring a positive energy to the shop
“We look good, work hard and deliver an elevated shopping experience!” We are looking for a sales professional who not only wants a challenging and fulfilling career, but an exciting place to grow. We believe in rewarding exceptional performance and invite you to contact us to discuss the opportunities that await you at Spareparts. The successful applicant will deliver our existing standards and just as importantly, contribute to the evolution of our brand.
Interested candidates are asked to visit: www.sparepartslife.com/hiring for all current opportunities and to apply online. Check out our recruitment site and watch “our corporate culture video” as well as “Sales Associate video” found within the hiring page. We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Spareparts, but will only contact those selected for an interview.