The Gucci Temporary Sales Associate is responsible for providing our clients with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand.
This role is focused on a special holiday season store offering Gucci Décor, our distinctive selection of furniture and decorative pieces. The role is a 10-week opportunity and based in our Toronto market. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed seasonal store sales goals, enhancing and developing the Gucci Décor business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding client expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Ability to discuss with clients and provide advice on general trends in the décor and fashion world, showing passion for décor and luxury products;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Special experience preferred in interior design and decorating, and/or hospitality and retail;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed store sales goals;
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays; part-time and full- time positions available