Hunter was born out of the British obsession to unearth something new. Forged by the desire to discover, the spirit of Hunter was created. Since the business was founded in Scotland in 1856 we have taken the path that others dare not take. Consequently, we are proud of our history of innovation and pioneering design.
How we do things
We take the path that others dare not take. We create change to grow for the future. We enjoy what we do and the team we work with. We deliver to deadlines and ensure high quality. We value teamwork and help everyone to achieve our goals. We believe in Hunter and we are excited about the future.
• Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion premium companies.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to drive results.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Enhanced communication skills.
• Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance.
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends and holidays, based on business needs (if applicable)
• Achieve sales goals.
• Provide an exceptional client experience and customer service.
• Have strong product knowledge.
• Ensure achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business.
• Create and maintain a luxury environment.
• Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment.
• Execute operational tasks per company directives.
• Follow Company grooming, accordingly with HunterBoot, Canada LLC standards and policies.
Please send resume to email@example.com