General Summary: This position is responsible for applying selling techniques to merchandise, developing client base to build sales and store profit objectives. Assist in all aspects of the daily operations of a retail store.
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
• Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
• Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, cleaning store including stockroom and bathroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
• Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and practices including signing, pricing and loss prevention.
• Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
• Cashier duties.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Special projects as needed
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to process information or merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
• Ability to read, write, and understand English required.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proper telephone etiquette.
If interested, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Please specify the position you are applying for and the store location of “Yorkdale” in the subject line of your e-mail.