IWC is looking for a new Client Advisor to complete the team of its Boutique in Toronto. The brand has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world’s leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company, daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
Function: Sales Client Advisor
Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Client Advisor is responsible to achieve his/her personal sales targets, to implement superior customer service, and to be an Ambassador of the Brand while adhering to Brand policies and procedures.
• Achieves monthly and yearly turnover and KPI targets set by the Boutique Manager.
• Represent the brand by interacting with clients in the sale of luxury watches.
• Knows the products and their availability, technical particularities on horology, the brand’s history, competitors in luxury industry and is capable to share his/her knowledge with customers.
• Assist clients with Customer Service needs maintaining the brands high standards.
• Delivers company’s customer service standards and responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve services.
• Ability to manage difficult customer situations and cultivate strong client relationships.
• Assist with inventory and special projects as needed.
• Co-develop the customer database and applies the CRM guidelines
• Assists Boutique Manager with local events
• Participates in maintaining the store in accordance with visual directives and presentation standards
• Represents the Brand inside and outside the Boutique
• Performs other duties as determined by the Boutique Manager
• Strong performer and Result oriented
• Previous experience in luxury sales is strongly preferred (3 years in Luxury Retail); Ideally in Watches & Jewellery.
• Very good general education and sense for etiquette
• Global knowledge of luxury industry
• Strong sense of luxury service and aesthetics
• Understanding of Customer Service needs and customer priorities.
• Attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions in a comprehensive and effective manner.
• Creative, curious and polyvalent
• Team player with good interpersonal competences and empathic.
• Excellent communicator, with the ability to develop a network.
• Fluent in English and ideally one more relevant tourist language (Not Mandatory)
• Existing active client book (Strong Advantage).
• Flexible and able to adapt to changes in work environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills are needed.
Excellent remuneration based on experience + commission on sales + Boutique sales.
Please send application directly to: