Maska is a Canadian retailer that specializes in high end Italian fast fashion. Our ability to continuously provide our customers with new and exciting merchandise is precisely what sets us apart from all other competitors. An opportunity to work within our company means the chance to be a vital component of our rapid growth and success. We encourage all team members to continuously bring new and exciting ideas to the table. Having been in the industry for over 25 years, we recognize the value of great employees and do everything in our power to keep our team members happy and stimulated.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our Team! We are looking for: Retail Manager/Supervisor.
Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a sense of style to interact with customers and meet their unique and personal shopping needs.
Your duties as Manager & Supervisor are the following:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts, maintaining inventories
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans, analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains the stability, cleanliness and functionality of the Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure that everything is in order
- Minimum of 3-5 years retail management experience
- A genuine interest in fashion
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Strong merchandising and visual presentation skills
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Proven people development skills and ability to assess talent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to delegate and follow up
- Strong time management and priority setting skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which clothing allowance. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
All interested applicants can send their resume at email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in Maska!