Ladurée is a world renowned French luxury patisserie founded in 1862. Ladurée is best known for its exquisite collection of macarons, as well as their other high-end and sought-after pastries and treats.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced hospitality professionals to become part of our team. Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience from this luxury patisserie brand known for its perfection and classical training.
• Over-the-counter sales of Ladurée products: delicate pastries, delicatessen and accessories
• Providing table service to patrons of our Tea Salon
• Maintaining exceptional customer service expected by Ladurée, offering product advice and recommendations to customers
• Abiding by policies and procedures as set out by the Ladurée Handbook
• Accurately account for all sales in the POS system and be responsible for proper cash handling
• Contributing to and maintaining the appearance of our Boutique and Tea Salon in line with requirements and guidelines of the brand
• Maintenance and cleaning of all areas as required during the day
Required skills and qualifications:
• Experience in retail or in a busy restaurant environment
• Professional appearance, proper grooming, and presentation
• Fluent in English and strong communication skills
• Passion for delivering outstanding customer service as expected in luxury industry
• Experience working with POS system
• Attention to details and appreciation of luxury products
• Ability to recognize, maintain, and build relationship with guests
Looking for candidates who are available to work full time with a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Ladurée Canada is looking for a Full time Sales Representative / Server
Application Process: Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.