JOB TITLE Seasonal Boutique Assistant
REPORTING TO Boutique Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION UPDATE: [November/2020]
The Seasonal Boutique Assistant contributes to the overall success of the boutique by providing an elevated client experience, upholding Maison standards, and supporting operational excellence. The Seasonal Boutique Assistant should have a creative can-do attitude.
- Partner with Management on all daily boutique responsibilities in hosting an elevated boutique experience.
- Maintain a proper boutique flow taking in all Covid-19 precautionary actions.
- Maintain and organize back office, kitchen and basement.
- Ensure proper understanding and execution of all Piaget & Richemont policies and procedures within the boutique.
- Uphold Piaget standards within the boutique environment, including but not limited to maintenance, third party vendors, technology, supply ordering, etc.
- Assist the sales team with various activities to facilitate seamless client experiences including preparation, client entertainment, and product presentation.
- Contribute to a positive and productive boutique environment at all times both in person and via telephone.
- Uphold the Piaget standards with ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Assist in store events, inventory, cycle counts, and special projects.
- Strong passion and understanding for retail.
- Exhibits critical thinking skills and is solution oriented.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides complete follow through on all aspects of responsibility.
- Strong commitment to service.
- Must be results driven and flexible to change.
- Must possess willingness to work in and promote a team-oriented environment.
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Having a “team player” spirit and the ability to work well within a group/team dynamic.
- Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Office software.
- Assist with special projects as needed.