If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership – then you belong at UNIQLO!
At UNIQLO, we are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
• Provide excellent and courteous customer service to maintain and reflect UNIQLO’s values, mission and vision
• Meet and exceed sales expectations
• Continuously remain knowledgeable with the company’s brand, products and any current store promotions and/or advertisements
• Monitor and replenish floor stock while maintaining the store’s cleanliness
• Understand, respect and follow the company’s code of conduct
• Process various payment transactions using a Point of Sale (POS) System
• Upkeep fitting rooms to store standards and assist customers where needed
• Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to work 40 hours per week
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which includes evenings and weekends
• Previous customer service experience, preferred.
• Willingness to learn and ability to take initiative.
• Must have strong English communication skills.
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
How To Apply:
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com, or drop your resume in-store.