Our Seasonal Operations Professionals will:
- Execute all company operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run effectively.
- Partner and communicate with Sales Professionals and Management to respond efficiently to customer requests, handle and follow up on merchandise transfer requests and process point sales quickly and accurately.
- Enhance the customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create unique experience.
- Ensure hospitality area is fully stocked and clean.
- Assist sales team with boxing and wrapping items, personalization sales, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized as well as acting as a “closer” and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized.
- Assist and interacting with customers to create luxury experiences that positively impact both sales and service.
- Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are greeted timely, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve sales and service goals.
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc.).
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to lift 10-15 lbs.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Language skills preferred: Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), Spanish, and Japanese.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
Please Apply at: https://www.tiffanycareers.com/job/8591759/seasonal-operations-professional-yorkdale-mall-toronto-ca/