At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
We are currently seeking Sesonal Support Associates to work at our Yorkdale store.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Sales to…
• Deliver renowned and authentic service that creates a Modern Luxury customer experience
• Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
• Take ownership and commitment for delivering results; Meet or exceed personal productivity goals (selling or processing)
• Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change to meet need of the business (i.e. flex between selling and non-selling)
• Promote and endorse a team selling environment by supporting product flow and the smooth running of the store
• Complete daily operational tasks including maintenance of sales floor and backroom
• Replenish inventory on sales floor and process shipments/transfers as needed and within Coach standards and timeframes
The accomplished individual will possess…
• 1-3 years of previous selling/stock experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet), utilize walkies, understand and read shipment reports, price sheets and product release sheets.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customer and team. Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stock room to provide and support customer service. Reach above/bend to obtain product for customers from store fixtures/shelves at various heights and climb ladders/stairs/step-stools to perform visual merchandising and housekeeping duties. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holiday
Email resumes to: email@example.com to the attention of Stock Manager