Since 1992, Saje Natural Wellness has been passionately helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. Our 500+ products are all 100% natural, and sold exclusively on our eCommerce channels and in our expanding number of experience-based retail locations throughout North America. Saje’s goal is to connect people with the healing power of plants by using ingredients sourced straight from nature. We have been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies. With this awesome growth, we are looking for enthusiastic, wellness-minded A-players to join our team and share in our passion for spreading wellness around the globe.
Come join a culture that fosters people, wellness, and of course, awesomeness!
Are you ready for your #dreamjob?
We are searching for Seasonal Team Members to help us create amazing and memorable Community Member experiences that drive sales, expand our wonderful Saje community and represent the Saje brand
throughout the holiday season. As a Retail Team Member, 100% of your time will be spent on the retail sales floor, educating on Saje products and connecting with Community Members.
As a Seasonal Team Member, you are an essential part of the team and the Community Member experience every day. The core responsibilities for this position include:
▪ Learning all things Saje and sharing your knowledge with Community Members and fellow team members
▪ Creating awesome Community Member connections that drive sales and expand our Saje community
▪ Exceeding all daily/monthly/quarterly sales goals
▪ Maintaining high store standards; keeping our beautiful stores clean and on brand
▪ Representing the Saje brand with pride
▪ Supporting with opening and closing the store alongside a key holder, which involves: facing products on shelves, cleaning, collecting and removing garbage and recycling, and any other duties as required
▪ Answering store phone and responding to voicemails and store email account as needed
▪ Supporting with unpacking product shipments, which involves: unpacking, counting product, placing/displaying product on shelves in accordance with visual merchandising plan (Boxes can weigh up to 25lbs.)
▪ Utilizing the POS (Point of Sale) system to process payments, refunds, exchanges, and issuing gift cards
▪ Complying with all Health and Safety standards, policies and procedures to ensure a safe workplace for your fellow Team Members and Community Members
▪ Passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and are enthusiastic to share and inspire holistic wellness in others
▪ Passionate about essential oils and all things Saje Natural Wellness
▪ Excited to be a part of a values-based company that focuses on 4 key areas: growth, wellness, celebration and awesomeness
▪ Passionate about creating memorable Community Member interactions, and would use this passion to educate our Community Members on how we can help to elevate their wellness to a 10/10
▪ Experience in retail, or a passion to develop experience in retail
▪ Open availability over the holiday season; Store Managers determine scheduling based on the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. All Team Members are expected to work on ‘Black Friday’, and holiday ‘black out’ period is in effect from November 15, 2018 – January 15, 2019
▪ Strong computer skills, accounting skills and cash-handling experience
▪ A knack for organization and a keen eye for detail
▪ An optimistic outlook and positive attitude
▪ A professional and clean appearance
Reporting to the Store Manager We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Saje, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. To apply, please email your resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the exact job title and job ID in the Subject Line of your message as shown in this advert.
Saje Natural Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer reasonable accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their time and interest in working at Saje, however only candidates under consideration for opportunities with Saje Natural Wellness will be contacted to participate further in this process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.