Do you love to be challenged and express your creativity?
Would you like the opportunity to grow with a Montreal based candy company?
If yes – then we are looking for you!
By joining our fun and dynamic team, you will play a key role in Montreal’s upcoming candy success!
Founded in Montréal in 2014, SQUISH is an artisanal candy company with multiple retails locations in Canada. We seek out the highest quality ingredients, the most innovative candy makers and the most exciting flavours on the planet. With over 100 flavours of gummies we are committed to being the ultimate gummy company.
SQUISH fosters an environment of creativity, continuous learning, excellence and diversity. We are a group of dedicated professionals with a strong desire to succeed as a team and a commitment to promote from within.
- Share the excitement for the brand and its products with our customers and employees order to integrate this passion within the local community all the while supporting company goals.
- Motivate sales associates to achieve store sales goals.
- Promote total customer service as the most important factor in every customer exchange.
- Support the management team in the supervision of the sales associates.
- Maintain product knowledge.
- May assist in training sales associates in product knowledge, sales techniques and customer service with Store Manager approval.
- Maintain visual merchandising standards.
- Support the management team with tasks related to inventory, allocations and reports.
- Provide feedback to the Store Manager and Assistant Manager on ideas to improve the store.
- Create a healthy and positive work environment.
- Perform necessary cleaning duties to ensure store cleanliness is up to standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Store Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Experience in gourmet confectionary or food-related retail an asset
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Impeccable communication skills in English
- Friendly, positive, and social attitude – good team player and inspires others
- Is positive and customer-service oriented; loves to go above what is required in order to help others
- Has strong communication and time management skills as well as the ability to provide and follow oral and written instructions
- Well-organized and detailed-oriented, ability to multitask and strong sense of initiative
- Has a sense of urgency and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Working knowledge of MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
What you can expect
- An opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company!
- A positive and respectful work environment
- Overall success and personal growth
- Employee discount on our products
Reports to: Store Manager
So, if you’re into working on a fun, dynamic and professional team who shares a love of candy… what are you waiting for?
For further details or to apply, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org