APP Group is the Montreal-based parent company of the Mackage and SOIA & KYO brands. We are creators, wholesalers and retailers of luxurious and quality outerwear, handbags and accessories, sold to upscale retailers in over 20 countries throughout the world. We also operate 5 Mackage stores in Canada and the USA. In 2018, APP Group was pleased to open the first SOIA & KYO store in Toronto. Since our foundation in 1990, our operations continue to expand annually with offices currently in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Miami and Shanghai.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the stock clerk provides support to the Sales Associates and is responsible for receiving merchandise. They participate in all the essential duties necessary to the effective day-to-day operation of the store.
What you’ll do :
• Provide assistance to the sales associates and the Store Manager:
• Participate in the daily operations of the store for optimal effectiveness (merchandise reception, inventory management, etc.);
• Accept delivered packages and ensure proper amount is inside:
• Assist Sales associates by bringing the stock from the back store:
• Support the salespeople handling the inventory and orders.
What you’ll need:
• Team player spirit;
• Efficiency under pressure;
• Energetic and motivational attitude;
• Responsibility and reliability.