Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, by assistance in showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations therefore resulting in positive operating profits.
• Compare merchandise invoices to items received to ensure that shipments are correct.
• Display merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
• Receive, open, unpack and issue sales floor merchandise.
• Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
• Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be replenished.
• Answer customers’ questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
• Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
Knowledge, Skill, Experience:
Minimum Education ( or substitute experience) required: HS Diploma required or equivalent experience.
Minimum Experience required: 1-2 year of stock experience.
• Effective time management skills, and a proven ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to handle merchandise, place merchandise, ship and receive product.
• Ability to work with retail operating systems, handle the PC and scanning equipment.
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor and stock rooms for extended period of time in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to contribute to an effective and productive team/work environment.
Please forward Cover Letter and Resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our store.