We are looking for dynamic and inspirational Store Manager and Assistant Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven leadership, coaching and business management skills gained in a fast paced retail environment
If you are an ambitious self-starter with a flair for business planning and a passion for coaching others to reach their full potential this could be the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Proven retail management/assistant retail management experience preferably within cosmetics
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous business planning experience including setting sales and customer service targets, sales analysis and staff scheduling
- Previous retail operations experience including inventory and facilities management and cash reconciliation
- Proven track record of leading a team to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Experience of creating and executing in-store events
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Proficient in Microsoft office applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
To apply, please copy and paste link below to your browser:
or visit Estee Lauder Companies site: https://www.elcompanies.com/en/careers/apply and search for Job ID: 211285
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.