APP Group is the Montreal-based parent company of the Mackage and SOIA & KYO brands. We are creators, wholesalers and retailers of luxurious and quality outerwear, handbags and accessories, sold to upscale retailers in over 20 countries throughout the world. We also operate 5 Mackage stores in Canada and the USA. In 2018 APP Group was pleased to open the first SOIA & KYO store in Toronto. Since our foundation in 1990, our operations continue to expand annually with offices currently in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Miami and Shanghai.
The Supervisor is responsible for continuously improving and developing specific management skills by taking ownership of the responsibilities assigned (i.e. Customer Service/ Merchandising/Operations) by the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager.
What you’ll do :
• Meet and exceed store sales and target;
• Maximize profitability by optimizing and controlling discounts, costs (general expenses and payroll), stock loss, sell thru
and stock turn;
• Continuous focus on customer service and product training.
What you’ll need:
• Customer service and sales skills;
• Positive attitudes and professional behaviors;
• Communication skills and simple problem-solving skills related to basic customer service;
• Good understanding of fashion trends (an asset);
• Experience in visual merchandising (an asset).