We are looking for a Team Leader based at our Yorkdale location reporting into the Boutique Manager. This role will be responsible for acting as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in our Boutique. The Team Leader is responsible for taking orders, understanding and satisfying customer needs, listening, informing and proposing solutions to customer problems.
A day in the life of…
As a Team Leader you will be working on boutique specialist training, people management, stock management, and reporting.
Your Key Activities and Job Responsibilities will include the following:
• Provide guidance on following the Mystery Shopper scripts;
• Nessoft, Machine, & Coffee Training to new employees;
• Return management, Cash handling, and Tax-exempt procedures;
• Set training agenda for on-boarding new employees;
• Develop a schedule for the staff to assist in Boutique daily tasks responsibilities;
• Communicates a clear understanding of the Company’s values;
• Assist Manager in setting work schedules;
• Provide employee recognition for team success;
• Ensure boutique is in stock with all supplies;
• Submit & process stock transfers, process returns;
• Understanding of Boutique Budget for Decoration and Tasting products;
• Report stock deficiencies to manager;
• Prepare and review daily and weekly reporting on machine and capsule sales;
• Meet with Manager on a weekly basis.
What will make you successful
In a successful candidate, we are looking for:
• 2 years of training in customer relations & Sales;
• Expertise in oral communication for each type of customer;
• Experience in team management;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, IT phone system and of statistics;
• Management by priority, good analytical skills, and attention to detail;
• Ability to answer to “difficult” customers;
• Strong interest in our product and in coffee in particular;
This is a full time, and permanent opportunity. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.