X

Sign up to receive the Yorkdale newsletter today!

Be the first to know what's new and exciting in our world + receive special offers, exclusive invites and more.






we want to send some birthday love your way

Oxford Properties Group, 100 Adelaide Street W.,
Suite 900 Toronto, ON M5H 0E2
privacy@oxfordproperties.com

plussearchRectangle 235
Loading Hours
Parking Availability Loading...
Centre Capacity 0%
Search for a store
Subscribe

Exclusives just for you

Subscribe to get the latest in new arrivals, events and offers.

Follow
Stores1 Products30 Brands5 Posts4 Pages0

Shoes ProductsView All

Close Search
Live Chat
Loading Hours
Parking Availability Loading...
Jewellery & Accessories

BULGARI

More Jewellery & Accessories

Yorkdale Gift Card Plus
Accepted

Curbside & Centralized Indoor Pickup Available:

Curbside Zone: South Valet

Hours: 11am – 6pm

Phone Number: 416-779-1448

Details: Digital Consultations are available. Please phone or email the store to schedule an appointment. Clients can complete their purchase via: credit card phone payment, payment link via WeChat, AliPay, CUP, payment link via Visa, Mastercard, Amex, CUP, bank wire, or Endless Aisle online purchase facilitation. Please feel free to browse the Bulgari collections on bulgari.com


Closest entrance: H1

Originating in Rome, Bulgari was founded as a jewelry shop in 1884 by Greek silversmith Sotirio Bulgari. With passionate skill and vision, he set the stage for Bulgari to become a permanent emblem of Italian excellence. For the 130 years thereafter, Bulgari’s ceaseless creativity, formidable history of innovation and a bold pioneering spirit led the jewelry House to become a legend.

Bulgari is a name that has become synonymous with artisanal craftsmanship, avant-garde materials and unrivalled design. The Eternal City’s architectural beauty has long inspired the Italian jeweler: Bulgari reinterprets the majestic symbols of Rome with extraordinary editions of jewelry, watches, accessories and perfumes.

To honor its ancient Roman past, Bulgari integrated the original Latin “v,”  an epigraph of the family name, engraving it above its flagship store in the grand renovation of 1934. Bulgari’s Roman address on the prestigious Via dei Condotti, leading up to the Spanish Steps, became both its home and source of inspiration. Rome remains the aesthetic reference for Bulgari, as it boasts a spectacular architectural backdrop.