Yorkdale Shopping Centre is now open. As per the order of the Premier of Ontario, Yorkdale Shopping Centre and participating stores and restaurants will be open for in-store shopping.
Please note that not all tenants are open:
A regularly updated list of those that are open can be found HERE.
A list of Curbside Pickup stores & services can be found HERE.
A list of restaurants offering Dining, Takeout & Delivery can be found HERE.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Sunday: 11am – 7pm
PLAN YOUR VISIT
If you have any questions prior to your visit, please text 647-749-7467 and our Guest Services team will answer your questions. Available Monday – Saturday from 10am – 9pm and Sunday from 10am – 8pm
We look forward to welcoming you back to Yorkdale. Please review our safety guidelines and additional steps we are taking to keeping you, our staff and community safe.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
- We have increased our cleaning frequency in high-touch and high-traffic areas using best practices and products identified by health organizations
- Installed signage to reinforce physical distancing, guide customer traffic flow and hygiene
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the shopping centre
- Limited capacity in elevators and washrooms
- Some seating has been removed and clearly marked as out-of-use to maintain physical distance
- Water fountains have been decommissioned
- Smartecartes have been decommissioned
We’re happy you’re planning your visit! Please do your part to keep everyone safe:
- To protect the health and safety of our community, effective July 7, 2020, all persons entering or remaining at Yorkdale shall wear a mask or face covering which covers the nose, mouth and chin as required under the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020.
- Keep a safe distance 6ft / 2m apart
- Cover your sneeze
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often
- Stay home if you don’t feel well