What is StyList and how does it work?
StyList makes it easy to order from almost 1,000 brands and have your order available in most cases within 24 to 48 hours of purchase. For convenience, your order will be available at Yorkdale’s South Valet.
Can I order from more than one retailer?
Yes, you can order from multiple retailers in the same order, in one transaction.
Can I buy a Yorkdale gift card as part of my order?
Yes, you can order a Yorkdale gift card as part of your order, but as per our gift card policy, this will be non-refundable. Discounts do not apply to Oxford Gift Cards within you order(s).
How will I know if my order is successful?
Once you place your order, you will see an order success screen and you will also receive an email to let you know that we have received your order. In most cases, we will send you another email within 24 to 48 hours to let you know that your order is confirmed and the item(s) that are available. For questions about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What if an item I chose is not available?
One of our Yorkdale associates will contact you if any item of choice is not available in-store. They will offer to choose a different size or color of the same item. If you do not wish to change the size or color, our associates will issue a refund for the item(s) not available via the payment method on file.
Is there a maximum order value?
Orders with StyList cannot total over $2,500.00. Should your order be above this amount – a StyList team member will connect with you and adjust your basket size. Please review or Sale Terms, visit [insert link to sale terms].
Where do I collect the order?
You can collect your order from Yorkdale’s South Valet Desk. See the location here.
What do I need to bring to collect my order?
Upon pick-up, you will need to present your confirmation email/ text message + valid government-issued identification ready with you.
I’m unable to pick up my order. Can I get someone else to pick up on my behalf?
Can I return or exchange my purchase?
- We gladly accept returns up to 7 days after you were notified that your order was ready for pickup. Returned items must be in unused condition, tags intact and in original packaging. Swimwear must have a sanitary panel in place. Returns should be brought to the Yorkdale South Valet Desk anytime during mall hours. Please do not return your purchase to the retailer. See the location here.
- For more information about Non-Returnable items and refunds please visit our Sales Terms.
- Most items will be accepted on return if they are in new and resaleable condition. This means that the item(s) must be unworn, in original packaging with original tags attached, and undamaged. However, there are some items which are unable to be returned. These include:
- Gift Cards
- Digital products (e.g. software)
- Underwear and swimwear
- Some beauty, hair & grooming products
- Some jewellery (e.g. earrings)
- Hazardous and flammable liquid & gases (e.g. perfume)
- Final sales item
- Products which have been worn or where product tags have been removed
- Items which have been returned outside the 7-day period.
- Once we have received your item(s) via in Centre, we will confirm that the item(s) meets the returns eligibility criteria.
- Please be aware that we reserve the right not to accept a returned product which does not meet the accepted returns criteria, or any product that has been specifically marked as non-returnable in the online product listing. Please check the product listing at the time of purchase to confirm whether there are additional return restrictions.
- We do not offer exchanges at this point. We recommend making a return following our refund policy and placing a separate order for the item of choice.